UK online spending is at an all-time high in 2009 and is forecast to be £21 billion, up 13.3% compared with last year. By 2013 online spending is forecast to represent 10% of UK spending and grow to over £31 billion.
Source: Verdict Research: UK e-Retail 2009
Some questions for you to consider?
• Can your customers buy from your website?
• Are you online sales growing at 13% this year?
• Are you attracting target leads to your website?
• Are you converting web visitors to customers?
• Are you growing your customers’ lifetime value?
Remember…web marketing is about solving customers’ problems profitably.